Star Wars Lightsaber

Sunday, 14 October 2012

6th post

Tuesday:
In the morning I started a new painting of the still life set up, getting the basic shapes formed and now just the detail needs adding in and in the afternoon after a tutorial session on what we should have in our sketch books, I finished off any incomplete work.

Wednesday:
In textiles I created a new design on the sewing machine and I have now gotten used to drawing on them.
For graphics we recapped about layers and then experimented in adding filters and changing the colours in various ways, such as the hue. We also learnt how to create screen captures on the macs.
Then in Art History we worked on a presentation about the film industry to be presented next lesson.

Friday:
We used the press to print our lino designs onto various backgrounds experimenting with dry paper, wet paper and turpentine. For the afternoon we were in photography were for the first half of the lesson we learnt to use Adobe bridge to make contact sheets and for the second half we learnt about the cameras and how to control the aperture and focus.

No comments:

Post a Comment