Tuesday:
In the morning we worked on portraits by taking turns drawing my classmates working in 15 minutes each.
In the afternoon we continued working on our wire heads and I have gotten the face completed and just need the hair doing now.
Wednesday:
In the morning we continued to work on our portrait pieces in textiles
In graphics I am working through my book design and my evidence can be found here http://luketomlinsonl3adgraphicsportraits.blogspot.co.uk/
In Art History we wore our African masks we made for our homework and posed in the style of Picasso's Les Demoiselles d'Avignon and began watching a documentary on Picasso
Friday:
In printmaking we used our drypoint tiles to create various prints and in the afternoon for photography I got another contact sheet printed off, scanned in my 6 developed photographs that I will mount, created some panoramic and double exposure pieces on photoshop and also got those and my blog printed off to stick in my book





No comments:
Post a Comment