All of our work this week has been finishing off our final pieces and making sure everything was in our sketchbooks.
Tuesday:
I finished my collage painting in visual studies
And continued painting my 3D model
Wednesday:
I continued working on my body supported structure by covering it in materials so that next week it just needs touching up and is finished
In graphics I experimented with the brush tools into my illustrator townscape piece, which can be found on my graphics blog here http://luketomlinsongraphicstownscape.blogspot.co.uk/
and in Art history we looked at the work of Tracy Emin and what her work represents in her life.
Friday:
In life drawing we did a drawing of our life model using oil pastels using a light colour, dark colour and white to capture tone.
In photography I just went through my sketchbook finishing and sticking in any work that needed doing.
Here are my collected monoprints











No comments:
Post a Comment