Tuesday:
Whilst others were finishing up their collage paintings, I had finished mine and was finishing up work in my book.
In 3D, I finished painting my sculpture, and I decided to glue some black wire mesh onto the sides to represent windows. I was originaly just going to hold it over and paint squares on from the grid, but I thought glueing the wire on would work and look better.
Wednesday:
In textiles, I finished my body supported structure by adding graphiti onto the torso piece and I stuck some more details on like a wire mesh for a window and various pieces of cloth.
In Graphics, we looked at applying effects and distortions to our adobe piece, my work can be found here http://luketomlinsongraphicstownscape.blogspot.co.uk/
In art history we finished our work on Tracy Emin and got given a new project of analysing how her work is projected through media such as tabloid newspapers, tv and art critics.
Friday:
Friday was primarily a catch up day and I just spent it putting my work in my sketch book.










No comments:
Post a Comment